The Paxton pool table by Plank & Hide offers an arty, uptown design that would be ideal for a Manhattan loft; it would also lend an air of sophistication to a suburban game room. Gracefully arched, the solid wood legs support a gorgeous coordinating cabinet. Finished in Sable, this solid Aspen wood, heirloom quality pool table looks as if it would cost a fortune but looks can be deceiving. Without cutting a single corner in materials, construction or performance, the Paxton is accessible and reasonably priced. Engineered for playing perfection, the Paxton features genuine 1” backed slate, interlocking internal beams, one piece legs, hardwood construction, oversized rails and natural gum rubber cushions. Truly an artisan masterpiece, the Paxton has no metal brackets or screws but features lag bolts and wood dowels instead. Plank & Hide offer a 100% lifetime and performance guarantee; you can’t go wrong with the Paxton.
· 100% Lifetime and Performance Guarantee
· Genuine 1" Backed Slate
· Full Length 4.5" x 2.25" Thick Interlocking Internal Beams
· Solid Floor to Slate One Piece Leg Design
· Heavy Lag Bolts and Wood Dowels - No Metal Brackets or Wood Screws
· 100% Solid Hardwood Construction Throughout
· 6.5" Oversized Pro Series Rails
· K66 Tournament Cushions - Natural Gum Rubber
· Precision Engineering For Ultimate Performance and Accuracy
· Large Sweeping Arched Leg Design
· Enclosed Leather Drop Pockets
· Artisan Crafted Finger Jointed Aprons
· Solid Aspen Wood With Sable Finish
***INSTALL NOT INCLUDED***** Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed, CALL 760-343-5177 AND WE CAN ARRANGE ALL OF THIS FOR YOU!